Civil Engineering Programme Area


The MSc in Water Resources and Environmental Engineering and MSc in Civil Engineering are programmes conducted through coursework (i.e. taught programmes), but the MSc by Research and PhD are conducted via supervised research.

Both the MSc WREE and MSc CE programmes are currently accredited by the Joint Board of Moderators that represent relevant professional institutions under the UK Engineering Council.